Need help with speech and language issues? Contact me. It’s private.
Long on Language has helped many. Long on Language helped past client in the following areas:
- Executive function and language weaknesses transitioning to college
- Accent reduction/ modification, language and speech remediation for students and professionals for whom English is a second language
- Stuttering or speech treatment for professionals or students for public speaking
- Speech and/or language treatment for preschool and school-age students
- Orton-Gillingham based reading instruction for elementary middle and high school students.
- Writing instruction for middle, high school, and college-aged students
- Executive function and language remediation and coaching for students with ADHD
- Social language, executive function and critical thinking coaching/training for college students on the spectrum, with ADHD or language-based learning disabilities
No one is a perfect communicator, but if poor communication skills prevent you from reaching your goals at school, work, or at home there is non-judgemental help.
Current and former clients of Long on Language have attended or worked in some of the following environments:
- Harvard University
- Lesley College/li>
- Berklee School of Music
- Clark University
- NHTI, Concord’s Community College
- Shady Hill School
- Buckingham Browne and Nichols
- Atrium School
- Fayerweather Street School
- Boston Latin School
- Milton Public Schools
- Wellesley Public Schools
- Cambridge Public Schools
- Cambridge Community Charter School
- Edward Brooke Charter School
- Belmont Public Schools
- Newton Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools
- Liberty Mutual
- Prellwitz Chilinski Associates
If you are concerned about your communication or your child’s communication because of the impact it’s having on school, work, or social situations contact me. Consultations and direct services are provided to children and adults.