Did you know that children lose up to a month of school during the summer, and children with LD can lose even more than that. here are some web sites that offer language practice for students?
- Check out Grammar Gorilla – http://www.funbrain.com/grammar/index.html
- Mad Lib – http://www.funbrain.com/brain/ReadingBrain/ReadingBrain.html
- Practice letter recognition (if child says sounds can help teach vowel
and consonant sounds) – http://www.learningplanet.com/act/rats/rats2.asp?
- Practice reading sight words – http://www.smarttutor.com/home/games/Catch_Fish_Game_2.0.swf
- Other reading and language games – http://www.learningtoday.com/corporate/reading-games.asp